GSK Patient Assistance Program & Savings Offers
Learn about our programs and offers to help eligible patients get access and financial support for the GSK medicines they need.
- Assistance for Prescription Medicines
- Savings Coupons and Free Trial Offers
- Co-Pay Assistance
- Assistance for Vaccines
- Reimbursement Support Services
All of our Patient Assistance programs are operated by the GSK Patient Access Programs Foundation. Not all support options are available for all patients and all GSK products.
The GSK Patient Assistance Program for Prescription Medicines provides certain GSK medications at no cost to eligible patients.
FAQs About the Patient Assistance Program for Prescription Medicines
You might be eligible if:
- You are uninsured
- You have Medicare and meet other program requirements
- You live in the United States or Puerto Rico (or the US Virgin Islands for certain medicines)
- You meet financial income eligibility criteria
Want to see if you’re eligible? Answer a few simple questions to learn about your options.
From time to time, GSK updates the list of medicines included in its programs. Some may be added while some may be removed. See if your medicine is currently covered by the Patient Assistance Program.
Eligibility criteria apply. These programs do not constitute health insurance. GSK's coupons and free trial offers are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
FAQs About GSK Savings Offers
We appreciate your interest in our savings offer. Savings offers are not available for all GSK medicines. The decision to remove medications from our programs may be related to a number of factors, including but not limited to low-cost generic availability and/or divestment of products from our portfolio. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please visit GSKForYou.com to determine what product savings offers are currently available.
Prices may vary according to the prescription coverage plan and the pharmacy, so the best way to determine your out-of-pocket cost is to contact your pharmacist or your insurance provider. If you want additional information about the price of GSK medicines or vaccines, please visit GSKforyou.com.
Pharmacy participation is voluntary. Although most local pharmacies do participate, unfortunately some mail order pharmacies and pharmacy chains elect not to participate in our program.
The federal government, and some state governments, prohibit the provision of dollars-off coupons to consumers for products that are paid for by government-funded programs. GSK makes every effort to ensure the appropriate use of our savings offers.
Because the vast majority of people aged 65 and older are eligible for Medicare, and because GSK is not able to verify whether or not a patient over age 65 is or is not enrolled in Medicare, GSK deems anyone age 65 or older as being eligible for coverage through Medicare, and ineligible to use our coupon offers.
GSK offers coupons for patients in alignment with the approved indications in the drug prescribing information. If a patient is using the medication to treat a condition outside the product’s approved indication, we cannot offer the product coupon. To learn more about the approved indications, talk to your healthcare provider or visit https://gskpro.com/en-us/products/ for the appropriate Prescribing Information.
The GSK Co-pay Assistance Program can help eligible patients with their out-of-pocket costs for certain GSK prescription medicines. At this time, Co-pay programs are available for:
Eligibility criteria apply. These programs do not constitute health insurance. GSK's Co-pay programs are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
How do I know if I’m eligible for Co-pay assistance?
You might be eligible if:
- You have a commercial medical or prescription insurance plan or are uninsured, AND are a resident of the US (including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands)
- You are not eligible for, or enrolled in, a government-funded program
Want to learn more? View eligibility terms and conditions.
Patients who need assistance meeting the cost of GSK vaccines may find the help they need through this program. Patients must enroll in the program through their healthcare provider. The following vaccines are currently included in the program.
- BOOSTRIX (Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine, Adsorbed)
- ENGERIX-B [Hepatitis B Vaccine (Recombinant)]
- SHINGRIX (Zoster Vaccine Recombinant, Adjuvanted)
Eligibility criteria apply. This program does not constitute health insurance. Vaccines included in the program are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
FAQs About the Patient Assistance Program for Vaccines
To qualify for this program, you must:
- Have no third-party coverage for vaccines OR be enrolled in a Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan and have spent at least $600 on prescription medicines through your Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan during this calendar year
- Be an adult, aged 18 or older
- Live in the US or Puerto Rico
- Not be eligible for Puerto Rico's Government Health Plan Mi Salud or have applied and been denied
You must also meet certain household income eligibility requirements.
The GSK Reimbursement Resource Center is a support program that helps patients and healthcare professionals in the US with coverage, coding, and reimbursement issues for certain GSK products. Specific services include verification of benefits and prior authorization and resources to help with out-of-pocket costs for certain GSK products.